Start-Up and Support Brokerage
Our brokers work with individuals to start and maintain a self-directed care plan with the New York State Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD). Our brokers help you have choice and control over your life. Our brokers help guide you thought the process of creating a self-directed budget to fund your individualized care plan. We then continue to work with you to provide ongoing support.
Our brokers can work with a person who self-directs to:
- Build their support care team
- Plan a budget for their services
- Educate on services and community resources
- Provide training and support on hiring and supervising staff
- Develop habilitation plans
- Communicate with the Fiscal Intermediary
For help in setting up services for you or your loved one, contact our Intake Coordinator at 607-734-7107.